Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - a non paying customer
View Single Post
Old 25th December 2005, 11:26 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking Freebies...

Freebies of all kinds belong to the global buisness culture.

How do you feel about the airline crew members flying Business or even First with their partners going on a vacation or a fun trip? You are talking here of several thousand dollars worth of benefits. Yup, part of their package pay deal.

The privilege of the owners is to grant freebies to whomever they please. Just the way the world goes...

IMHE, very few businesses grant such freebies without a good reason. Maybe, a mailing list changed hands? You and I will never know, but the old rule that 'nothing is free' seems to be more valid these days than ever.

Frankly, I would not worry about the 'privileged guys'. They do their thing, I do mine.

If you were granted a free access, for whatever reason, would you turn it down, in order not to hurt the feelings of other customers? I wouldn't.

Just my 2 cents...

KD
Quote |