Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bareback in a bookstore
View Single Post
Old 26th December 2005, 09:00 PM
val0264
Cruiser

I too love a little bareback action in ABS's. I travel a lot and some times I will travel en fem since I am passable. There is this wonderful ABS on 35 in W.Va bout 17 miles south of the bridge. Last time I was there, I was wearing my black miniskirt /stockings my black corsette under a silk blouse. My first cock was in the arcade. A well hung trucker whom I blew through the glory hole until he asked me to bend over. I asked him to join me in the hall where he fucked me hard with about 5 guys watching. A very cute black guy was watching and jacking his large tool, came up and forced my head down on his cock. I started sucking. The guy in my ass started humping faster and I could feel his dick swell about to blow his nut. He stated loudly that he was going to cum.. .. Everybody who was watching said cum in the bitches ass. Which he did with several deep thrust he drained is cum in my ass. The black guy turned me around and shoved his cock in me as soon as my first man pulled out. He began fucking me hard. His cock was hitting my pspot dead on so I came all over my stocking clad legs. This got the rest of my audience very hot two of my admires came up and asked to cum on my tits or face... I told them spray on my face. They both shot several creamy ropes of cum on my face just as my black friend started to groan and began thrusting even deeper. I felt his cock explode in my ass. As he pulled out a large gob of cum ran down the inside of my leg. I was totally spent, but I had one last spectator and he wanted to getis nut off too. First he got down on his knees and licked my asshole clean then he began to plow away cumming after afew short minutes. Feeling like a total slut I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and headed for the the theatre.... but that was another story....
Quote |