Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Man sex ?
Thread: First Man sex ?
View Single Post
Old 26th December 2005, 09:11 PM
val0264
Cruiser

My first time I was 13. I used to try on my mom's lingerie and jack off in my room. Little did I realize that my neighbor could see in my window from his sun room. My neighbor was in his mid-thirties and obvously enjoyed the show. One day I was home alone up to my usual fun when I noticed him in his sun room jacking away.... This happened a few times, until I got up the nerve to go over. I asked him if he liked watching me, told me he did, but liked it when I dressed up like a girl. He invited me in and showed me his wife's collection of slutty things and asked me to put them on. I did. He then dropped his pants and I sucked him until he shot a load in my mouth. This went on for several weeks until he decided he wanted my nice tight little butt. He rimmed me until I was just so ready then he penetrated me pulling my legs back over my head, pounding my nice young virgin hole shooting his load in me, this went on until I moved off to college, needless to say he was a great fuck!
Quote |