Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Rest Area / Urinal action
View Single Post
Old 27th December 2005, 04:56 AM
wannabj
Cruiser

Rest Area / Urinal action

Gotta love the Holidays, stopped to take a leak and ended up with a mouth full of Hot Teen cum, ,He came in after me, was about 19 with an awesome body, place was crowded only opening was next to mine, pulled it out, WOW, started small chat about the weather, as we talked the place became empty, just him / I side by side ,took a chance to say nice meat, he just said, think so, backed off and gave me a better look, I got hard instantly and seeing that he asked if I wanted to feel it, sure would I said, it was so Hot and became so ridged, I said, wish I could suck it, he looked around, saw the empty hdc stall nodded and said WHY NOT, and headed over, I went in and he got up on the rim ,wow what a site, couple guys came in did thier thing and left, never knew what was going on, sucked until he shot so much my mouth couldn't take it fast enough, ran down the shaft, got to lick it off those hard balls, pulled ourself together and when no one was around we left all he said was thanks I needed that, it was great.
Quote |