Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Rest Area / Urinal action
View Single Post
Old 27th December 2005, 11:53 AM
i69nwin
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to i69nwin

I always loved restroom action.

My first M2M was in a restroom at Purdue Univeristy in Matt Hall. It was a football Saturday back when we really sucked. I was in the IBM lab and had to piss like a racehorse. When I got to the restroom I decided to sit down and think about it.

I was there for a minute or so, when the door opened and the stall next to mine was taken. I was a little irritated that the guy decided to sit next to me when we had the like 8 others to choose from.

I just stayed there when I noticed that I could see his shadow and that he was trying to look at me. I just froze. I looked down at him and asked him if he needed anything. He asked to suck my cock. I was nervous as hell. I had never ever done anything with a guy, but trust me I had jerked off enough to the thought of it. I said, "no thanks", but I did not move. I just stayed there.

He again looked up and me, I was rock hard and asked to blow me. I hemmed, I hawed, I said - "yes". He was over to my door in a flash. I let him in and showed him my 7 inch hard rock cock.

I stood up behind the stall. So, that no one could see my feet and he sucked and fingered my ass for like 10 minutes. When I shot like a rocked into his waiting mouth. he just got up and walked out, with cum dripping my cock and my well fingered hole. I was wanting more.

More to follow, just ask
Quote |