Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Rest Area / Urinal action
View Single Post
Old 27th December 2005, 05:58 PM
hot4cockd
Cruiser

This thread got me remembering a fun time I had at a reststop. It is on the outskirts of a college town, on the interstate. I was coming home from a family visit late one evening and decided to see what was going on. I had luck there before. The three hours of driving before made me horny and I had another hour to get home, so I decided to try my luck.

Well I am thankful I did. Normally I hooked up with traveling type-all sorts, but usually not hot young ones. Well tonight was different. It was a young hotty. Blond football player type. We played under the stall for awhile and then I had him come over, I was in the handicapped stall. He face fucked me like he had been saving it for a month. His dick was nice and thick and filled my throat and went down it for aways as well. He just kept fucking me like the stud he was.

Gave me a good load of cum for late night supper too.

I have not been that lucky there since, but it is always a stop when I go by.
Quote |