Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I know U want 2 C SEX Show at 39 = N.Y. Eve Party
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2005, 03:22 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

I know U want 2 C SEX Show at 39 = N.Y. Eve Party

( The Best Sauna on Tuesday Part 2 )

YES ! They will have NEW YEAR'S EVE Party .
AND they will have " SHOW " .
And they will open till next morning ( NY day )

I saw a small bill ( only on the 3rd floor ) saying this , and ONLY in Thai . So even those farang regulars who never miss Tuesday naked event might have not noticed it yet .

They will charge 200 Bahts . and includes some drink and foods .
I guess there will be some lucky door prizes ( I saw them around the reception )
But it doesn't say what time the show will start .

Bye the way , it has getting started earlier and earlier these days
on Tuesdays .
Soon after they open ( 3PM )

All exhibitionists know they can show WHAT THEY HAVE to
other exhibitionnists before sunset .
The busiest place is the roof top .
They show they wank while others watch and wank in the semi out door environment .

( Note : If you are a farang customer , I don't guarantee if similar hot actions might happen to you . They are VERY SHY in front of English teacher . This is MY experience . )

I was already OFFERED private amature sex show around 3:30PM .
They allowed me to see from a connecting room to next to their room .
The top guy wearing condom well applied with rube ( He wears a cock ring ! ) The top is around mid 30's and sexy and handsome .
The bottom guys is a twink type . He loves changing postion and agressive . He even grabbed my hard dick though the cage between our rooms .

One sexy well proportioned guy , again mid 30's ( I sucked his BIG dick in the steam soon after I entered 39) knocked the door .
So , I let him in .
We sort of showing each others' sex act .
This guy asked if he could join the next room's act , and he went into the next room . And I watched the rest of the show .
The first top guy shot his load into the comdom , and my guy
fucked the twink BAREBACK !

Anyway , this is the only beggining of the day .
3 more good looking young couples were happy to show their real fuck shows to me .
Another bottom also loves to grab my hard dick .
Some let me touch not only their hard dicks but also their JOINT !
One couple had only one condom , and they were versatile .
Guess what they did ? They SHARED the same codom .
After one finished , another took out the condom from his partner's dick , and put it his hard dick and inserted his partner's ass .
Of course , I rubbed those two guys hot cum all over the top guys's muscle cheast ( and later I tasted it )

I SAW ALL THOSE DETAILS , and THEY WERE REALLY HAPPY
that I WAS WATCHING and showing them I wanked .

Not much happened in the lookout ( as far as I know ) last night , maybe because MR. Landlord came back from his rehabilitaion of some kind after one month absence .
And the worst case , I saw the 3 big sisters ( MR. Landlord , MR. Pork and MR. Antie ) all sitting there waiting for young sexy guys .
But as far as those guys stay there , young guys don't stay there . They are bad luck .
Actually there were so many young cute or sexy guys yesterday ( as well as over weight and / or middle age guys )
They were many uni students ( NY break ? ) yesterday indeed .
But they ( especially young good looking ones ) started leaving much earlier than usual Tueday . Say , around 10PM .

Anyway , If you have a chance to enjoy the N.Y. party , please report it to us .

Also if you know anything about other gay saunas' N.Y. events , please let us know ( I know Babyon will have )

By the way , please do not paste and copy my raunchy report to SAWATDEE FORUM without my permision .
Quote |