Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - show me your cock
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2005, 11:22 PM
hihowyadoing
Cruiser

Red face show me your cock

Hello,
I 'm clean, discreet, and private.... slim "boy next door type", is the best way to describe me and I live in Central Denver. quiet lifestyle, d/d/free

I'm seeking to orally service a guy between the ages of 28 and 48- who is clean and horny also... straight or bisexual, or....(no lables required), or just a guy who wants to get off with no worries or fuss....

Please private message me, if you are interested: your description including AGE, HEIGHT WEIGHT ETC..... A PIC would be cool(I am discreet).. and any other info..
( I can host, but would need you to first send a pic). serious only. I do not check email much, so if you are looking for right now, that probably won't work, we need to plan it ahead of time... if we click, I can give you my number. I am not promiscuous, but would like to have some fun now and then... a regular guy to suck or stroke off would be cool.. show me that cock!
Quote |