Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Foamy lub
Thread: Foamy lub
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2006, 01:00 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Foamy lub

Alright mate, I know what I'm asking here may turn some of you off so to each his own..live and let live.

First of all, my fuck buddy likes do it rough and nasty, no worry mate I can take it. Now he wants to do me raw. I held out and said no way. Finally he compromised, he cum on my ass and took a few photos with his cam phone as it dripped down my crack. Sort of simulated raw fuck with my puffy asshole and his foamy cum slowly dripping as if out my ass.

Problem is that we reviewed the photos and he was not entirely satisfied. He produced lots of foamy white cum and it was all over my ass and dripping down as well. Good but he said there's none in my gaping hole though there's plenty of slimy lub. It made an obvious contrast that said it was faked raw sex.

Though I tried to stop him, he tried to rub some cum on my hole but the foam had already gone runny and slimy.

I am a little worried, is cum rubbed on a freshly fucked hole dangerous? I don't see any blood stains when I wiped with the towel. Very rarely but sometimes, I do get fine pink stains that I don't know came from where because I don't feel any skin tear that fine. This time there isn't any such skin tear but still, is it as bad as being fucked raw?

I don't know if it's his intention to break down my resistance since if it's as dangerous as being fucked raw, I might as well do as he wanted.

Yeah mate, I heard some of you said just leave him. He's treating me badly. Let's just say he's one bad habit I can't resist. He knew it and I'm just as bad a habit he can't resist. That's why our sex together was so incredible.

I did some thinking there. If he wanted the foamy look in my ass, I thought why not use foamy soap of some sorts? Or maybe even lub that's nice and foamy after being churned by his cock inside me? ( In fact that's how we used to manually make foamy cream from milk at the farm.)

I went to the pharmy to look for a suitable lub but found all are clear and slimy. Anybody can help telling me if such lub exists?

I tried foam shaving cream and milk too. But they are too white and definitely looked faked.

Any ideas mate?
Quote |