Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Foamy lub
Thread: Foamy lub
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2006, 01:36 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Nice to see you still hanging around, Vers -- been a while.

A friend of mine fakes cum when jerking off on his webcam by using a mixture of hand cream and clear lube. It's pretty darn effective. Jergen's or what-have-you will do nicely.

(Interesting aside -- he does this because he had testicular cancer and is sans one ball -- since his radiation treatments, his semen is totally clear ALL the time. I would have thought ONE functional testicle would still keep his cum looking natural, but... he suspects something got fucked up with the radiation. Having had sex with the dude myself numerous times, I can attest that his cum IS, in fact, clear and watery EVERY time. Damnedest thing I ever saw.)

Regarding your question as to whether or not it is "as unsafe" to rub fresh cum on a recently fucked asshole as it is to be fucked raw...

Well, probably not, but it sure pushes the limits of safer sex, dude.

The absence of blood means little. Anal sex instigates many micro-tears on that delicate tissue. You do not have to see blood to have an open source area for HIV to enter the body (or any other STD for that matter).

Yeah, "regular" bareback sex is EXTREMELY risky -- but what he is asking you to do while posing for these photos is sure not "safe," either.

I won't pretend to understand your relationship with this dude -- I don't get it at all, and I'm not sure if he's the same dude you have been talking about for a couple years now. But I know better than to lecture you about it.

See if maybe he'll take these fake photos BEFORE fucking you, at the very least -- seeing as you have many valid concerns here. I doubt he'll go for it, though, just basing this assumption on what little I do know about you two, if my memory serves.

You can also try shaking up water-based lube. It does tend to get more foamy. Hell, if you are going to go that far, maybe try whipping some air into it in a small bowl with a kitchen whisk!

Finally... and this is rather gross, but...

I once posted about OLD lube going "bad." Cheaper brands, if left to sit for a month or two, tend to become watery AND develop thick clumps of white goo that float around in the liquid. It looks EXACTLY like cum.

A guy once posted here with this same problem, wondering if a trick of his had put cum in his lube bottle for some reason. Then, about a year and a half later, I found MY bottle of lube with this cummy substance floating in it, but I KNEW no one tampered with it. Then it happened again with another bottle of lube. I can only conclude that lube goes bad and gets like this.

So go get some generic lube and if you both have the patience, let it sit for a while and you'll see you've got a substance that looks just like cum floating around in there.

Again, no lecture, but... DO hold your ground, dude. You want to LIVE to keep on having hot sex, right?
Quote |