Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Show@39 Every Friday
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2006, 08:58 PM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Talking Show@39 Every Friday

Dear BKK sauna lovers ,

YES ! They will have SHOW every Friday from this new year !
I don't think that's cabaret show , of course .
The bill ( only one again ) doesn't say anything about show time
( maybe around 9PM ? )

By the way , yesterday it was not hot as last Tuesday .
Many of the Tuseday regulars didn't turn up ( still in BAAN NORK ? ) And not as many as young guys last week .

But Mr. Landlord came very early , and his rarely moved his ass from the lookout . Of course , no body wanted to stay with him before sunset . After that , soon after their eyes got used to the darkness , they realized THE SITUATION , and they LEFT .
If you want to know WHO this guy is , he is the one who is around mid 50's and sllim with pale tired skin with glasses on .
After he left around 10PM , we had sex BANQUET in the lookout .

Now we have another new regular customer . His name is Mr. Short Octpus . I saw him last 3 Tuesdays . He probably comes BEFORE 3PM .

Despite the smaller crowd , I was allowed to see 3 different couples of sex engagement through cage door .
Including a old farang = young darkd skinned sexy Thai guy couple .
This guy fucked this farang from his behind , and cumed a massive load of cum on the floor .

I was also invited Thai=Thai couple's bareback show .
Younger one was a versatile , and he wanted be inbetween .
But he has a too BIG dick head ( almost deformed ) and tried to force me bareback . While I was pushing him back , the top guy already injected hot cum directly into this versatle guy's ass.
Quote |