Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Roman Holiday
Thread: Roman Holiday
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2006, 09:59 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

Talking RH - VENICE LOCATION

Day after Christmas I went to the RH - Venice location.

1st encounter was with quite the HOT flight attendant. Dark hair, rather hairy, an uncut cock, and quite affectionate. A nice time was had but I didn't want to cum yet, since I had just gotten there. I suggested we take a break.

2nd encounter was a very muscular, smooth guy. Another uncut one .... just a bit of pubic hair. I was up for getting him off ... lots of working on his cock .... he giving out a gasp now-and-then. Finally he shot off a load.

Then it was round #2 with the flight attendant again. Lots of playing again .... this time I came with him right after me. He cleaned up, dressed, and was out of there.

I then did the sauna, steam, showers, and whirlpool. Back to my room.

Saw a very, very hairy young man pass my room in his way to the wet-area. 15-20 minutes he comes back, hesitates at my door, and decided to come in. Guessing he was in his 20s ... the hairiest young man I have ever seen. He, too, quite playful. Plus sporting a huge cock. Playing together I came again. He took off back to the wet area.

I decided to do a steam and shower before I left. I encountered him again in the steam. Just he and I. He came over to me and we played until he came. He headed to the showers and then I did. While I was showering, I could see the ckeckout window ... he was dressed and was checking out.

Another young man had just checked in. Toyed with the idea of playing with him but I was totally spent by now. I decided to check out.

I ducked in the little market nextdoor for a Lotto chance. Came out as a car slowed down .... he slowly kept abreast to me as I walked around the corner to my truck. He stopped at the first corner as I started the vehicle. He had turned on his left blinker as for me to follow him. As I approached, he turned the corner, and he pulled to the side. My way home was straight so I
Quote |