Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - circumcised dick
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2006, 07:53 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I can't list the countries off the top of my head, but I can tell you that I've seen tons of National Geographic Channel shows about tribal customs wherein circ is still practiced. To be fair, there's just as many tribes who do not -- and, in fact, do OTHER things with the foreskin (studs, piercings, tyings, etc.).

So... certain parts of Africa. Canada -- if you want to count them (most of the world ignores them, so it's OK if we do, too).

And, naturally... it's a personal, family choice. You can certainly find cut dicks just about anywhere. Yes, even in "progressive Europe" there are cut cocks, but they are certainly outnumbered by the uncut ones. I've seen plenty of British dudes jerking off on cam with cut cocks. Oh, yeah... some Aussies, too.

I've also noticed, however, that there is a difference within the US, regionally speaking. Let's put it this way... lots of dicks glimpsed through West Virginia gloryholes were uncut, insomuch as it sure seemed like a lot more than I run across in Florida or NY. Maybe it was coincidence, but it seemed interesting to me just the same.
Quote |