Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - On Vacation?????
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2006, 01:27 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

CFS and similar sites seem to experience a drop-off when it comes to actual cruising during the months just prior to the holidays. As I scan the state message boards, I see fewer and fewer postings, sometimes with several days of no new posts at all.

Yet, oddly enough, online gay chat as well as "right now" sites seem to pick up at this time. CFS partners with Men4SexNow, so I assume it is OK to mention them... I met a new buddy there just before the holidays -- one of the few times online cruising OTHER than chat has worked out very well for me.

As winter sets in, guys drop off cruising, especially if they are looking for outdoor places, for obvious reasons. Even in Florida it gets too cold to go to my one and only cruise spot in winter. But as winter wears on, guys get more sexually frustrated. You'll probably see more action by the end of this month when cabin fever and hard dicks get the best of us.

Spring and summer are always busy cruise times, both online and in the real world.

Plus, you just have to deal with the fact that lots of guys are fakes or all talk and no action -- or not even any talk at all!

Didn't bother to scan your profile, but do keep in mind that posting a photo increases your odds. Many sites have search options which allow for viewing of ONLY profiles with photos. I take full use of this option. For me, no pic = no interest. At the very least, I want a guy to state that he HAS photos and will email them willingly.

If you can't get any action using the boards at CFS, at the very least check out the Cruise Listings, which are an excellent source of information. Then go out into the real world and cruise.
Quote |