Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - LOOKING TO PLAY AT OUR PLACE w/ a sub,slave or anyone curious on Saturday Eve Jan 7,
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2006, 02:05 AM
EricInHwood

Curious but Unsure

Wow, that's a lot of info to give. First of all, I'm not sure I can make it to Anaheim anytime soon, but thought I'd test the waters. So in answer to your questions:

1) what you are into and What your limits are. - I love sucking dick and getting my ass worked over. I have very sensitive nipples, but do like some light tt, a toothbrush, clamps, etc. I like to hang weights from my balls or have them pulled, so some variations on that are possible too. Also like to wear a collar. Like getting my ass smacked now and then. My limits that I can think of would be yours - blood, piss, scat. Also, not into much pain and never bareback. I don't rim, but welcome it from those who like to rim. There's probably more I can get into or would say no to, but not sure right now.

2) Are into being blindfolded, if not are you willing to try it? - Never been blindfolded for sex. Might be interesting as long as I can trust you to play safe and be clean.

3) Are you into being spanked, if not are you open to trying it? - some spanking is good, but not when it starts to really hurt.

4) Are you into toys, if so do you have any? - Yes. I have a 11" long black manhandler dildo of average girth and a very thick black dildo about 9x6 or more. (yes, I have a strong preference for black men)

5) Your complete stats and what city u r in. - I'm 6ft. and weigh around 195. Haven't measured my body, but I wear a 42 jacket, and pants with a 36 waist. My hair is short and blonde. I have green eyes, am usually clean shaven and am 46 years old. My cock is 6-7" cut. I do have a hairy body, light to dark blonde. I live in Hollywood, CA.

6) What style of underwear you perfer to wear, if any. - I wear briefs, but prefer not to make underwear part of the sex play. Although, a jock strap is fine.

7) A pic if you have any, if not apply anyways. - Don't have a body pic for you.

8) We want to know if your: Gay/Bi/St8,Single/Dating/Married. - I am bi, with a longterm girlfriend who does not know.

9) If you want to be fucked bare/condom style? - Only with a condom.

10)How soon you are looking to meet. - Probalby not anytime terribly soon.

11) What your HIV and STD status are. - Negative and none.

So, like I said, not sure I can make it to Anaheim anytime soon. Much depends on girlfriend's schedule. If anyone else closer to Hollywood reads this, check with me to see if a closer encounter might be possible. Any other questions? Let me know.
Quote |