Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ahh.......ABS days of yore...
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2006, 11:51 AM
loadeater
Cruiser

gloryhole club in washington, dc

not so much of an ABS, but the gloryhole club in d.c., i first went to in 1981. new to the scene, alot thinner then, and a mere 19. the club was just rows and rows of booths- say the size of a phone booth with an entry door and three glory holes on each side of the booth. it use to cater to a mostly leather crowd back then, and that's where i learned how to suck cock. big fat uncut cocks in chaps still turn me on today.it wasn't uncommon for me to get there on a saturday night around 10pm and stay till closing time at 4am. my record one night was 32 cocks and loads. the place had about 75 "booths", and it used to be packed every night. i hear that the place is still there, slated to be torn down the first week in feburary to be replaced by a new baseball stadium.