Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ideas for Wednesday night BKK layover?
View Single Post
Old 14th January 2006, 11:05 PM
trav30
Cruiser

Just back from my trip and wanted to thank everyone for their tips. In the end I got a room at the Suriwong hotel before hitting the boy bars. With only a few hours before having to go back to the airport, I thought DJ Station or the other clubs would be a waste of time.

Went to Dream Boys for the first time in a while and was impressed with the show and selection of boys. After the fuck show I told the mamasan that I wanted a bottom boy. He seemed to have very good knowledge of the boys' likes and dislikes. I went with #2, whose name I forget, and was quite pleased. He was a bottom who really enjoyed a good fuck, loved to suck and also was really into kissing. About 5'5" and with a defined but not overly muscled build, I thought he was just about perfect. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a true bottom. I paid him 1,500 baht for about 2 hours of fun before I showed him the door and got a few hours sleep.

Thanks again.
Quote |