Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Santa Fe & Mississippi
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2006, 12:58 PM
like2give
Cruiser

I've gone there mostly during lunchtime during the week and have had some good experiences as well.

There used to be two booths with a gloryhole in them, but now there is just one. I've sucked and been sucked off thru them many times.

I will agree that the booths with the window are a fun way to hook up. One time I entered the window booth and saw a guy next door checking me out--after a few minutes we were both rubbing our respective cocks and he motioned me over to his booth.

I stepped into his booth, he locked the door and asked if I wanted a blowjob. Of course I did...he sucked me for a bit then I asked him if I could suck his cock.

we took turns sucking each other off as a guy in the next booth watched thru the glass.

after a bit, I came, then knelt down and finished him off....that was the first time I had sucked someone off AFTER I had cum....pretty fun.

One downside, the last time I was there I bought some flavored condoms and a card for the booths and the guy told me that I could get the condoms on my way out.....but couldn't take them into the booths with me.

I hope that isn't their new policy regarding condoms in the arcade area...
Quote |