Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - a good blow job
Thread: a good blow job
View Single Post
Old 17th January 2006, 11:11 AM
lacruiser69
Cruiser

Condoms suck!

I like to give and receive bj's.

When I receive one, I like it slow, not hurried. I like it wet, but not soaking wet. Dry doesn't slide enough for me, and too wet there's not enough friction.

I HATE to have my balls in someone's mouth, that really makes me uncomfortable. I do enjoy having them licked and played with. I enjoy having my ass played with/fingered while I'm being sucked. I dislike my head being sucked by itself, it's way too sensitive and actually feels uncomfortable. I dislike really fast bj's, and appreciate a guy who enjoys what he's doing.

Surprisingly, a lot of guys don't do a very good job at this, and I think they really don't enjoy doing the actual act, just enjoy thinking about it and the anticipation.

I especially LOVE to play outdoors, day or night. Hot springs, the parks, woods, hiking trails, etc. are all turn-ons for me.

When I give a BJ, I like to take my time, I love to suck a nice cock very slowly, going all the way down on the shaft, with my tongue on the underside. I like to cup his balls, and pull at them, sort of like a door knob, and sometimes making my hand act a little like a cock ring. I move my hands around, feeling his ass, sometimes scratching his buttocks as he approaches climax. I like to take breaks to catch my breath and let him settle down a bit, then start again.

I prefer guys who've showered in the last 24 hours, not stinky, but not squeaky-clean from the shower, either. I prefer a little bit of the musky smell and taste, just a bit.

I LOVE to suck a good cock.

I LOVE to get mine sucked by a great cocksucker!

Damn, I'm getting hard thinking about this! :-)