Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Same Time, Next Year
View Single Post
Old 17th January 2006, 05:33 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Got together with my hot buddy from the above story a second time since then -- very, very hot. A nice repeat of everything listed. Wish I could get him to go a little further, though. Get his shirt off, get some kissing action going on... but I think probably things will remain as they are. Which is fine with me and I can't really complain about it -- I find this guy incredibly hot.

But even though I got together with him again, I have seen him multiple times, yet always miss out on connecting. Many of those times he was already hooked up with someone else. I know which booths he likes to use, and I always get the sneaking suspicion he's in there when I see the door shut for a long time and hear his unique "pattern" of token dropping! Then, sure enough... he emerges and leaves, sometimes giving me a nod of recognition, sometimes not, sometimes missing me entirely as he walks with his head down toward the exit.

A couple of those times he has walked in, seen me, and then instantly vanished into a booth with someone else.

I'm quite sure this dude has several guys who meet him there on a regular, prearranged basis. That, or he just walks in, sees a guy he has been with before, and the dude follows him immediately. I barely get a chance to react, though admittedly I don't ever run after anyone and cruise forcefully, so maybe I miss out of my own accord.

It's cool, though -- all in good fun.

Two nights ago I ran into him again, and though we didn't actually connect, there was something about the scene that was damn hot just the same.

I had arrived first and had been hanging around only for about ten minutes when he stomped into the arcade area. There were three other guys there along with me: a femme dude who practically lives there, a guy who had sucked me once before about a year ago, and a nice-looking bi or closeted dude that I had also hooked up with a year ago. The bi dude was fun, but he wasn't into any oral -- too shy for that. He did, however, get into some tentatively passionate shirtless touching and he jerked me off with no problem. He also was very interested in repeatedly stroking my (always scruffy) face and beard.

So, before my big bruiser buddy arrived, I was deciding what I might like to go for on this night: the bi guy, who I wanted to get shirtless once more, or the sure-thing cocksucker who wasn't as attractive to me, but still a nice guy and a hell of a lot of fun.

Big bruiser looked me right in the eye as he walked down the narrow corridor, briefly, then looked away. He entered the opposite Buddy Booth from the one at which I was standing. All I had to do was take a single step inside. Which I did, naturally.

My dick gets hard instantly when I know this guy is around -- and from past experience, I know his does, too. Whether that is because of me or just because he's always ready to go I'm not sure, but don't really care! Probably a little of each.

So I dropped some tokens and pulled out my dick. He had his videos playing already and I had heard him push the Buddy Button -- so he was waiting for me to do the same. I did, and was amazed to see that he wasn't alone!

The sure-thing cocksucker that I knew was down on his knees sucking my buddy! My buddy dumped more tokens and I kept watching as our cocksucker friend slowly and sweetly worshipped his fat, thick dick. My buddy looked right at me as he was being sucked, his huge blue eyes seeming a little nervous but very excited, too.

The guy sucking him pulled off his dick for a moment, winked at me, and gave a slight nod of his head for me to come over.

Threeways always get me a little nervous, but I knew both of these guys already and thought it would be hot to get sucked along with my buddy, and, if there was enough room to move around in the booth, my buddy and I could work each other over, too.

So I watched for a minute or two more, then buttoned up my jeans when my tokens ran out and walked over to the other side. The bi guy was just walking away from that area -- he nodded to me and I nodded back; had he followed me I would have even considered going into a booth privately with him and not joining my pal and his cocksucker friend. He didn't, though -- he's too shy to initiate anything.

But the damn door to the booth didn't open! I am not one to knock or be obnoxious. I was puzzled, though: the cocksucker invited me over and my buddy had let me watch and had looked me in the eye twice. Perhaps they didn't know I was there, or perhaps they only wanted to be watched. Maybe they just didn't feel like stopping to open the door. Oh, well... whatever the case, I went into a booth alone and waiting a short bit to see if the bi guy would return. He didn't. Bummer.

Not long after, though, I heard the door of my buddy's booth open up. One guy left, the door closed, then opened again and another guy left. I heard footsteps walking away and I figured my pal had shot his load and was leaving. That was a shame, but I knew that it wouldn't take the cocksucker dude long to hit me up for some one on one.

Which is exactly what happened. In moments he was in the adjacent booth and we were looking at each other through the window. He gestured to me, asking if I wanted my dick sucked. I waved him over.

He came in and yanked his pants down so he could jerk off, then immediately sank to his knees. He took my half-erection into his mouth and expertly made my dick fat and firm with a few easy strokes. He kept letting my cock come out of his mouth so he could stroke every bit of it with his tongue and so he could admire it up close and in detail. I love this, love knowing a dude appreciates what I've got, modest though it may be.

He wasn't the most talented with his tongue as some I've had, but he made up for that with a warm, wet, sloppy, wide-open mouth that took me deep. Great pressure, nice and even. My dick stayed wet and dripping and was shining in the dim light. He dived down on me hundreds of times and I held off cumming. I could tell he wanted it bad, though, and I didn't want to tease him too much.

Meanwhile, a couple dudes kept banging on the Buddy Window buttons in the two adjoining booths (this is a group of four that all connect). I ignored them; I like to keep things private and I had also seen a new guy in the store just after I had tried to join my buddy and the guy who was currently sucking me. The new guy wasn't my type and was kind of unpleasant in general. I didn't want him watching.

My cocksucker was more than ready to take my cum by this point. I leaned back a bit, relaxed, then let him have it. He gave my dick two well-placed strokes with his fingers when he knew I was ready to shoot, and that did the trick. I blew a huge load into his throat. It had been a couple days since I'd cum last and I could tell it was a lot, the kind that seems to keep pouring out. He kept sucking me deep as I came; I never saw a single drop of cum -- he swallowed it all. It was hot as hell to think of this guy's delicious mouth taking both my cum and my buddy's cum. Hot to have the image in my head of my buddy sitting back while this guy worked over his dick, now making me feel just the same.

We thanked each other and pulled our pants back on. I told him he was welcome to it anytime he wanted it. I asked if he had eaten my buddy's cum, too -- but he didn't hear me. Drat! I wanted to know.

I was drained and my knees felt weak, but it had been such a hot time that I kind of wanted to stick around and see if the bi guy returned from the theater area. It would be kind of fun to get some shirtless body contact with him -- he has a nice hairy chest: meaty little dude, a couple inches shorter than me, but solid, maybe thirty-five years old.

Alas, I decided to go. It was late, it was cold as hell outside, it was a half hour drive back.

And when I got to the parking lot, I see my big bruiser buddy's car still there! Damn! I'd thought he had blown a load and left. I have never known him to stick around once he cums -- usually he's out the door immediately.

Probably he didn't get off when he was with my cocksucker pal. Maybe he didn't WANT to get off? Was he waiting for ME? Or did the guy just not suck him the way he liked? Then I realized -- I bet for sure he was at least one of the dudes who was hitting the Buddy Button in the other booth -- I bet he wanted to at least watch ME get sucked, too.

Fuck. I hadn't considered that at the time. I would have gladly let him watch. Hell, I'd have waved him over for sure!

I almost turned around and went back inside. I didn't, though.

I sure should have. By the time I was no less than five miles down the road from the place, my dick was getting hard again, thinking of my big buddy and his gorgeous dick and deep blue eyes and hot, gentle mouth.

I kicked myself in the ass the rest of the night for missing out. But there will be another time, I'm sure.

I went back last night, but alas -- the place was dead. One car in the lot and it sure wasn't his. I didn't want to waste my money.

You can be sure I'm going to try again tonight, though!
Quote |