Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Venice Roman Holiday
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2006, 11:23 AM
distalshaft
Cruiser

improving the mar vista venue

I continually wonder why cubmaster remains such a strong supporter for both van nuys & mar vista clubs. We all know he doesn't have an invested financial interest. He's very cognizant that the homely clientele is predominantly geriatric or obese!!! Does he really enjoy listening to KBIG???

The mar vista club is a regular topic of discussion @ the rooster fish. I continually hear the better looking guys echoing my exact sentiments. Most of them claim they left there extremely disappointed with no intentions of ever returning!

I'd like to ask cubmaster what it would take to get the rooster fish clientele to start patronizing the mar vista club??? This place should be packed on week-days but unfortunantly it ain't.

This place has a shitty reputation and the owners don't seem to care. It could have great potential but not the way it is currently operated. Sadly, the fools that run this joint are missing a fantastic opportunity.

Instead of flaming me, your suggestions & recommendations for improvement would be greatly appreciated.
Quote |