Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2006, 01:04 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Finally I got into this site mate. It had been so slow that I gave up previously.

And surprise me mate, the first thing I saw was this Florida Renaissance Man who looked about like me and he likes men "the more dominant the better." And I thought there's none like me out here.

Now I don't have to explain what BC was doing to me when he smacked my ass after he penetrated me. Damned the pain in my ass hardly subsided and now this? It's not the light playful smack mate. This was hard for pain.

"Fucking hell mate. What you do that for?" I don't want to say ouch, just grit and bear with it.

"You dumb bull. If you want cum in your ass there's a simpler way mate." he sounded mean.

"Oh no way way mate. You're not going to breed me with your seeds."

SMACK!! "Not if you're not a cow mate."

"Now what!!" I yelled back.

"For that you'll pay!!" he yelled back.

"Come on mate. That's not fair. I did nothing. Why you rough on me tonight?"

"Oooh baby..I know you like it and you know I like it."

SMACK!! and a few hard poundings.

"Oucch that hurts. Go easy mate...mmmm" it hurt but the pounding in my ass was getting to spread to my butts and everywhere. The stinging pain felt good.

Then he stopped fucking suddenly and pulled out.

"Awww why you're such a spoil sport tonight mate?" I can feel the wind in my gasping hole.

He pushed me off the bed and sat there.

"Get you on my laps boy. I gonna spank you tonight."

"Why mate? I'm not into that shit" I protested.

"Because I wanted tonight. I feel full of energy tonight. I want to spank you before I lose my arousal. You drive me crazy with lust."

"No way mate. Fuck you." I felt the stinging pain now that my ass was not stimulated.

"Okay mate, how about if I tell you how to get cum into your ass? 7 smackers more and we'll make it an even 10."

"Fuck you mate. That was what you wanted in my ass. I was only trying to aid without getting Aids." I can't believe I just said something clever.

"Ohh, now you trying to be a smart ass mate. I'll show your ass what I do to smart ass." He grabbed me. I fell to his lap. He pushed my ass up to him.

SMACK!!

I grit my teeth and saw my sillyness in the mirror. A grown man being smacked with the red marks on my white butts.

It's no use struggling. I thought I better accept his mood tonight and hope to get back to the fucking part to ease the pain.

"Wait...you promised to tell me how to get cum in my ass?" I need to delay him a little to get the pain down.

SMACK!!

"Easy mate.."

SMACK!!

"We''ll milk you.."

SMACK!!

"like a bull.."

SMACK!!

"then we'll use your seeds.."

SMACK!!

"to breed you like a cow.."

SMACK!!

I saw my face was all red from the teeth gritting. Was that 7 smackers done? My butts were redder than my face and the stings..oohh now he's massaging my butts and fingering my hole....the delicious feeling was unbelievable...I moaned...."please mate, help me..I need you...."

He got up and threw me to the bed, grabbed my legs..stopped to look for a condom and also the water glass. All this while my legs up and frozen waiting for him.

A ****** of lub and he pushed in hard.

I felt a bolt of electricity shot through my whole body. My cock jerked and pre-cum just oozed out.

** I swear really something came up again. Next time is soon.**
Quote |