Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ABS cruising help
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2006, 12:26 AM
str8 but flexible
Cruiser

Leave your door cracked open and likely someone will take a peak and you can motion them in or not as you see fit. Or since you have the buddy window you can just motion your neighbor over. Alternatively you can look around for a booth in use with a door partly ajar, take a look, and maybe you will see a dick you fancy and its owner will give you a wave or a look like you are welcome to it.

If you go someplace like Mannheim Adult Books or Excalibur in Melrose Park (only 3 "hole" booths so may not be worth bothering) where there still are holes if you see the fellow next door wanking and wish to suck just put your finger in the hole as that is a recognized symbol. There isn't a symbol per se about wanting to get sucked but standing there wanking is about as close as it gets. Maybe wait til the neighbor has it out as a cop probably would not expose himself.

I commend you for going to Erotica in Roselle as I hope these folks reap a good return for their investment in this enlarged space. I've been stopping by myself usually on a Sat. or Sun. mid afternoon.
Quote |