Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon
Thread: Babylon
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2006, 08:03 PM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

Went back to Babylon last night. It was as good and exciting as it used to be. Maybe last Thursday, they were filming "Walking with Zombie", as most guys seemed to look as if they had just been dug up.

Had hot fun with a Japanese guy last night. He had a lovely classic Japanese face - - you cannot mistake him as Korean or Chinese - he's very Japanese. He works in Bangkok and speaks English well. I kept asking myself...could he be Ninja?. But then Ninja wouldn't visit Babylon?. I was going to ask him if he knew about CFS but I didn't. I decide to leave mistery unrevealed. But just about before we opened the door to leave the room, he asked me how old I am. I told him mine and asked him the same quastion. He said he's 29. Oh dear, how pity, he couldn't be Ninja then, since Ninja has always said he is middle age !.
Quote |