Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Caught in action
View Single Post
Old 24th January 2006, 11:05 AM
CapitalUncut

Send a message via MSN to CapitalUncut

I had rented a house out at Rehoboth Beach for a couple of weeks. A little while after I arrived, the caretaker stopped by for a few minutes to make sure I knew where everything was. His very pregnant wife and Terrible Twos twins waited in their minivan. He was a regular Joe kinda guy in his mid-thirties, friendly, easy on the eyes. A central casting "guy-next-door" type. After a quick tour of the house and reminding me to call him if anything needed fixing, they split.

A couple of days later, I returned from the beach about 2:00 because it was starting to rain. The caretaker had been by to cut the grass. His van was still in the driveway behind my car, but there was no sign of him. When I got inside I heard a shower going upstairs. I went up and there were clothes on the floor of the bathroom shared by the other 2 bedrooms up there. It was a really hot day, so it didn't faze me at all that he'd want to take a shower after mowing the lawn.

I was surprised, though, when I looked at the shower door and saw he was in there jacking. I watched him for a few moments. Even through the frosted door, it looked like he had a mighty respectable cock. Needless to say, that got my cock stirring in my swim trunks and I couldn't resist rubbing it through them.

He must have sensed he had been seen and quickly stopped and turned around so he was facing the showerhead.

"It's cool, man," I said. "I remember what it was like when my kids were little and I never had a moment alone at home to jack off." Since he was in my shower, and I figured he realized full well I could return at any time, I decided to go for it. "I'd be happy to help you out."

I went over to the shower, dropped my trunks, opened the door, and stepped in before he could say anything. He turned around and showed me his hardon. It was a beauty: somewhere between 7 and 8 inches, thick, big head, big low-hangers.

I got on my knees and started sucking him. He pushed all the way in my mouth and moaned. I deep throated him while fondling his balls with one hand, and reached around his leg and gently fingered his hole with my other. He moaned louder and started shuddering like he was about to cum.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and asked him if he wanted to cum then or wanted to go a while longer. He didn't answer, just pulled me up, swung us around so I was under the shower, and then got on his knees and started sucking my cock. I could tell he didn't have a lot of experience sucking, but he was definitely into it. I picked up the pace and fucked his mouth real good for a few minutes.

He got up again, and I thought he wanted me to suck him again. Instead, he turned his back to me and within seconds, he was pressing his hole onto my cock. He was really tight, but he found the sweet spot where he could relax enough that I just slid in the rest of the way to the hilt. His inside was hot and throbbing. I reached in front of him to grab his cock and stroke it, but he pushed my hand away. "No, man. Just let me ride your cock."

I leaned back against the wall and he bent over, bracing himself against the opposite wall with his hands. He got a nice rhythm going where he'd back all the way onto my cock, then pull away. I was really enjoying seeing my cock sliding in and out of his ass. He kept picking up the pace, eventually so his nuts would swing back and bump into mine. I was ready to blow any second.

"I'm really close," I warned him.

"Go for it, man! Fuck your load into me!"

He rode my cock maybe another 30 seconds, his nuts banging into mine hard. I couldn't hold on any longer, and spewed in his ass. His ass was milking me without mercy and he quickly grabbed his dick, pointed it at his chest and I could feel him cumming, too.

I reached behind me to shut off the shower so it wouldn't wash away his load. After about a minute, he slowly pulled off my cock. We were both still hard. I turned him around and marveled at the huge load he'd shot on himself. I licked all his cum off him, then got back on my knees and sucked his still throbbing dick some more. He was moaning again, and leaned against the wall.

I kept sucking on him, then worked a finger up his ass, followed by another since his insides were flooded with my cum. I gently fingered his prostate, and within moments he unleashed another huge load, this time right in my mouth. I swallowed every drop he had for me.

He pulled me up, turned around and just took my cock up his ass on the first attempt. I didn't last 2 minutes this time, between how tight his hole was from cumming twice in a row and the hot load I planted in him just minutes before. He milked the last drops of my second load out of my dick, pulled off, then sucked it clean.

After we got dressed, he told me he'd never done anything with a guy beyond jerking off with a buddy in high school. He had been climbing the walls ever since he got married since his wife only put out strictly to get pregnant, and never would do anything except the missionary position for that purpose. She caught him jerking off at home once and went atomic. His only outlet was when he was alone at one of the houses he took care of. My showing up scared him a bit at first, but when I offered to help, it was like a switch got flipped and he just couldn't stop himself.

He came by every other day for the rest of my stay. I offered to let him fuck me a few times, but he wasn't interested. He wasn't all that interested in getting sucked off either. All he wanted was to cum as many times as he could just by getting fucked without touching himself, and getting as many loads up his ass as I could give him. He really got off going back to the wife and kids with his ass full of my seed.