Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Rest Area / Urinal action
View Single Post
Old 24th January 2006, 01:12 PM
CapitalUncut

Send a message via MSN to CapitalUncut

One time, I was driving on the NY Thruway between Albany and Utica mid-morning on a weekday. Pulled in for gas and to get rid of the excess coffee. While I'm standing there pissing, a handsome, built, 40-something, military looking guy comes in and goes to a urinal 3 down from me. He pulls his out and starts to pee as well. He's about finished, but I'm still going like a race horse. Instead of putting it away, he moved closer to the urinal and was obviously stroking.

I finally am done, put it away, and go to wash my hands. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him step back a bit and stroking what looked to be a big ole monster. While I'm drying my hands, he turns to face me full on and keeps stroking. Definitely over 8" and uncut. I'm salivating. I say "mighty fine unit you've got there." He motions to a stall and goes in. I follow and close the door.

He sat down, unbuttoned my 501s, pulled my cock out and sucked it until I was fully hard. He whispers that he loves other uncut cocks and goes back to devouring me for a little longer. Then he stood up, pulled down his pants, turned around, and told me to stick it in and fuck him. No argument from me.

I'm fucking him for a few minutes and he asks if I'm getting close because he is. I was and asked where he wanted my load. He said "right where you are, buddy." Another minute or so, and I'm pumping my load in him.

When I pulled out, he reached to pull his pants back up. He hadn't cum, and I just couldn't leave him with a raging hardon if he wanted to get off. I asked if he wanted to cum, too. He said I'd already made him feel great and didn't need to do anything else. I leaned over and started sucking his huge dick, which he definitely enjoyed. At the same time, I undid my belt and pushed my pants down. Then I turned around and guided him into my ass. It took a little maneuvering, but I got him all the way in. I rode his rod and in no time, he was emptying his balls inside me.

We washed up, he thanked me for making his week for him, slipped me his number on a piece of paper he pulled out of his jacket, and we left. I stopped at the convenience store for a snack to go, and went back to my car. As I'm pulling out, I see him getting into his car, which had New York State Trooper plates!