Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon
Thread: Babylon
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2006, 12:21 AM
josh4u

Think its als a matter of luck - were do the crowds hang out that week or nite. Also some nite guys are hotter than others haha dono perhaps that has to do with the position of the moon. For me farose is always young groupies- not so easy to get tons of sex - unless u go very late like weekends after 3 than everybody pissed on free booze. underground is hot hot hot wnet there last week - had continues sex allover the place early or late is good. In between just for lurkers - rooms are full. Anoying fat daddies block places. Babylon also went last week also very very good. No complains. Both 39 and bab full of hot bodies- full of fat bodies also and some very very old gentlemen can we say that? But they also seem to have a good time. I donot like their nipple pintching and also get little down when I see them constantly jerking in public but nevermind.Mania Ithink is very sticky with some exceptions for very young farangs- cannot compete. Not too bad but have to really work for it!I like doors - hot action hot guys.Wonder what happend to all the other sauna's are they dead?
Quote |