Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ordering online antibiotics?
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2006, 07:56 PM
cutguy
Cruiser

Again, Public Health. As for ID, you lost your driver's licence because of a DUI. You just had sex with a prostitute. And most important, YOU PAY CASH. Once you eliminate the insurance nazis, no one is going to check. Believe me.

As for testing, its true. My doctor is a saint, and in a VERY emotional encounter several years ago kicked my butt, screaming, out of my closet. It was rough, really, really rough. I'm an MD dammit, and he had me blubbering in a whimpering pool of goo before he was done with me. Once the preliminaries were out of the way, my testing was done. And I could have lost everything, reputation, my practice, staff, friends, family, well, you get the idea. He did some pretty "unethical" things to protect me, but he was on my side from the word go. Are all MDs like that? Hardly. But they do exist, and you really don't know until the chips are down. But he protected me, and I learned a hell of a lot from him. Like being named John Smith, paying cash for lab tests, etc. But smart me was never tested for HIV before D moved heaven and earth to protect me, physically and emotionally. I order those tests all the time and don't blink. But when it's YOU at the other end of the needle, well, I know, it's different. So yeah, the loss of confidentiality definitely works against the public's interest. And proof positive of that is the explosive growth of HIV in China, Russia, and India.

Enough of my rambling... Talk to your doctor. You just might find out that he or she is also a saint

Dr Danny
Quote |