Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ordering online antibiotics?
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2006, 08:47 AM
Bayshore33611
Cruiser

Dr. Danny

Dr. Danny ... I'd like for you to weigh-in on the real risk of taking a full course of the appropriate antibiotics rather than getting tested for syph/chlamydia/whatever. I know that taking antibiotics needlessly can make you resistant and contribute to resistant strains, but I see doctors prescribing antibiotics for the common cold just to placate the patient (I didn't say that it was good medicine, I just said that they do it ... and you know that they do as well).

Seems like the risks of taking a full course of antibiotics needlessly would outweigh the risk of not getting tested (duh), or the risk of divorce when the sex-nazis come knocking.

Not that I would recommend taking a course of Doxycycline every two months, but ... if a guy really thought he had syph ...

BTW, the clinic told me that STD-testing was confidential, that only my doctor would get the results. That was a lie. My doc and the health department got the results on the same day.
Quote |