Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - which one(s) guys!!!
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2006, 09:17 PM
traveller
Cruiser

With that coc, you won't have long to wait wherever you try. Bijou is hit or miss and it's not really the place to walk around naked - after all it is an adult theater.

Steamworks might be OK, especially later at night when the bois have had too much to drink and inhibitions get thrown out the door.

manscountry is rather dirty and not to everyone's taste, but if you like it that way - go for it.

kenosha baths have very short hours, a small run down facility, but you may just get lucky. I was there last week for teh first time and was not impressed, but i did get my cock well and truly sucked, so you could argue it was a successful trip.

My suggestion would be to try mans World. The crowd is mixed, but mainly older nd they do appreciate a nice cock. try it. Take a long hot shower to get clean, relax and let the partons check you out and after a lap or two of the facility, just drop your towel and start stroking your meat.

I would be extremely surprised if you didn't get all that you want and more.

Good hunting
Quote |