Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - help with hemorides
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2006, 02:50 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Won't repeat what the other guys have already said, except to emphasize that this could be a life-long annoyance which may or may not get worse in time, or it could be little more than a few rare and random flare-ups now and then.

Only other home remedy not mentioned yet that will be of some help to you is to take some hot sitz baths: soak in a tub filled with just a small amount of water, hot as you can handle it, enough so your rear is covered. Several of these for a day or two can provide immediate, albeit sometimes temporary, relief.

Otherwise, discuss with your doc. Extreme cases can benefit from surgery, but this is something that requires some research -- you need to be an active participant in deciding what is best for you.

Never had this problem myself, but my ex had some issues after hernia surgery, and my parents have had rare and occasional hemorrhoid flare-ups for as long as I can remember.

Oh, right: rest and relax as often as you can if you have a flare up. Reduce the pressure on your butt, lay on your side or whatever position feels most comfortable -- let the blood slowly drain away to reduce inflammation.

Good luck.
Quote |