Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - NSA Head for Str8/Bi Guys who LUV Head Eastside of Indy
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2006, 12:16 AM
Fun4Men
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Fun4Men Send a message via Yahoo to Fun4Men
Will come to your hotel room...

Wife won't suck your cock? Girlfriend only does it when she wants something? They'll suck it, but you can tell they're not into it?? I love to suck cock and swallow!

Just like I did for the visiting DJ the other evening... I will come to your hotel room and drain your cock!

No strings! No hassles, no reciprocation and no BS!

Can even be anonymous... I call as I enter the lobby... you leave the door ajar, I enter and find the lights subdued, with you laying back with your legs over the edge of the bed...

I lick your cock and balls and suck you off till you spew your load down my throat. I swallow and leave.

No need for words. Go ahead and groan since it feels good!

One-time only or repeat while you're in town.