Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Swallowing VS Not Swallowing
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2006, 04:06 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Doesn't matter much.

But it is VERY hot to have a guy sucking me off and TELLING me he wants to eat my cum. Knowing he's turned on by the thought of it also gets me worked up. After I cum in his mouth, obviously, there's not all that much thrill left, but it is still exciting to see him swallowing. If he wants to spit at that point, though -- it's OK with me because that is HIS choice.

I'll agree that cumming in a guy's mouth is probably the most intense orgasm for me, with certain exceptions for guys that are really good kissers who enjoy jerking me off or me jerking off while kissing -- that's damn hot, too. BAD kissers totally ruin that, though.

The dude featured in my story "Same Time, Next Year" always makes me cum in his mouth, then spits it out. But he nails my dick just right and makes the orgasm one of the best. He also always looks up at me when his mouth is filled with my cum, which is damn hot, too. Ran into him on Sunday night, will add another installment to the story soon, but don't have the time right now.

I dig it when dudes want me to cum ON them, too -- face, chest, whatever. Met a guy last year that I hope to see again, a Native American dude who wanted me to cum on his forehead. Never had this requested before, but I enjoyed watching my cum drip down the length of his face -- also enjoyed giving him a towel and telling him where he needed to wipe off!
Quote |