Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Expert cocksucker and cum worshipper needed. You'll luv this thick dick
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2006, 06:05 PM
enudeeply7inchesthick
Cruiser

Expert cocksucker and cum worshipper needed. You'll luv this thick dick

Hello guys,

Horny top seeks bottoms to feed at either end. You want me to fuck that face of yours or would you just like me to lay back and let you feed on this till I explode? Either way I am down.

Maybe you're a bottom that wants to start off by sucking me hard then letting me pound that ass right? Or your thing could be riding a thick dick till we both cum?

Either way I am looking for sex and love to have it on a regular basis. If you love to please a guy and are always horny (like me) and think you can handle this please hit me back and lets hook up. I am pretty much always available with a little notice.

I can not host but can travel and we can do it at your place or somewhere safe and private that you may know of.

Clean and disease free here. You be too.