Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - memorable loads
Thread: memorable loads
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2006, 11:43 PM
urning804
Cruiser

memorable loads

By memorable loads I mean the load itself, taste, texture, amount, etc, as well as the guy and the situation.

My most memorable load (lots of competition for that distinction) was in a tearoom some years ago. There was no glory hole, so the action was mostly under the partions. I like this better than a glory hole. It offers the same anonymity and concentration on the essentials, but it gives access to all the essentials.

It's late on a Sunday afternoon and very quiet. A guy comes in and taps his foot right away. Running shoes, jeans, strong calves. Soon I'm peaking under the partition, but he leans back and to the side, so I can't see his face. Just a nice jock body in a sweatshirt.

Next thing I know he's kneeling on the floor but with his cock still in his stall. Ok, just a hand job. Not a problem. I start stroking his hard cock. About 7 inches, medium thick, nice but not large head. I work my hand over it, feeling for what he likes. I play with the head, teasing the leaking piss slit, stroke up and down the shaft. I get a good rythm going.

With my left hand I play with his balls. Nice and hairy, firm. Doesn't seem to do anything for him.

I take a chance and move my hand to his ass, thinking he won't go for it. But he does. I rub my finger around his hairy crack, feeling for the pucker. It's damp and a little sticky. I tease it and press inward just slightly. He likes it, shifts just a bit to give me better access. Somehow I know not to try any penetration.

Before long I feel his pucker tense and an enormous load lands on my left forearm. It's so thick and chunky it just sits there, doesn't run off, not even a dribble.

He moves to get up and I carefully pull my arm back. The mass of cum is still there. I look at it. A thing of beauty. I suck it off my arm. It's so thick and chunky, it's not a liquid. The taste is sweet and a little salty, not at all bitter. I savor it, swirl it around in my mouth, test the chunks with my teeth. Then I swallow it.

By this time the guy has left. I zip up and leave, feeling completely satisfied. For the rest of the afternoon and all evening, as I go about the various things I have to do, I keep sniffing my left hand and forearm. This keeps me in a constant state of arousal until I get home and beat off, with my arm over my face.

I don't know if it was the best hand job he'd ever gotten, but I it was by far the best hand job I've ever given.

I have yet to get a load quite like that one, and not for lack of trying.
Quote |