Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - VDO camera man in BIG C toilet
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2006, 05:31 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

I am not worrying about my booking at all, Ninja. If all the flights have to be cancelled, then be it. I don't really care. I don't have to go to KL. I just hope I will get the money back. As I paid for this booking with credit card, I should get the refund from Air Asia or from the credit card company if Air Asia cannot fly.

Frankly, I hope that the government will not zigzag the law to allow Air Asia to have a right to fly within Thailand at all. Their right to fly from Thailand to other countries should also be reviewed.

I haven't booked a hotel yet. My flight is in June, and I don't think I will book the hotel until nearer to the time. Below is a travel agent that offers good rates for late booking - - bookings can only be made within 2 weeks prior to checking in.

www.latestays.com

that may be of interest to you.
Quote |