Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - memorable loads
Thread: memorable loads
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2006, 06:31 AM
hot4cockd
Cruiser

I don't remember the exact details, but my most memorial load was for where it landed. I was sucking of guys at our adult theater. It was a pretty good night. I had sucked this guy who was really into it. He came some in mouth then pulled out. I thought he was done and super sensitive so that was okay. I get up and move to another seat. He gets up and leaves. Nothign special.

I go out and talk to the attendant for a minute. I needed some money for cigs. He keeps looking at me funny, but I don't think aobut it. In the hallway guys look at me and smile; I smile back. Thinking I am getting more attention than usual, but what the hell. I finally end up in the restroom, look in the mirror, and I have a huge shot of cum in my hair. Well, I guess it pays to advertise.
Quote |