Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - memorable loads
Thread: memorable loads
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2006, 10:13 AM
delirioso
Cruiser

My most memorable load was from a 42 yo married guy i met on the internet. I had talked to him a couple times on gay.com chat and thought his body and cock were amazing. He was very careful and discreet so it was exciting when he finally let me talk him into getting a blowjob late one night when his wife was out of town. I met him in a parking lot and followed him to his house. He pulled his pants down and sat on the couch when we got inside and I knew what to do. He wanted nothing more than a bj he never gets from his wife and then for me to leave. Sucking his 8"c was the most fun I've ever had with a guy. When he got close I looked in his eyes, saw him cringe and then felt his mushroom swell up and explode. The cum was so thick I could barely swallow it but I didn't wanna disappoint him. It was a peculiar taste- not sweet or salty or sour. I gagged because it was such a huge thick load but boy it was fun.
Quote |