Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - memorable loads
Thread: memorable loads
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2006, 12:29 PM
cumslutinmadison
Cruiser

Two different occasions come to mind for me of my most memorable loads.

First one happened one night when I was cruising in a local park that is well known in Madison for cruising. There were plenty of other men there looking for the same thing I was that cold wintry night. As I was parked in a stall near the entrance to the parking area I noticed a familiar looking SUV pulling into the lot. I had blown this guy a few months before and knew he has an amazing cock. About 8.5 inches long and thick as hell, taping from a fat base to a nice triangular head. It had fit perfectly down my throat the first time I'd been allowed to service it. I quickly started my car to follow the SUV hoping he would pull over and I could let him know how interested I was in sucking his fat cock again. Luckily he pulled into a stall in the same lot. so I eased into the next slot so my window faced his driver's window. He smiled at me when I rolled my window down to ask if I could suck his cock again. He told me he recognized me. Then he told me to follow him. We drove over to a nearby business lot that we used the first time. I got into his truck to find his thick cock out already. It was already fully erect and throbbing when I got it into my mouth. I sucked on it for about fifteen minutes...licking it...slowly savoring the taste of his meat in my mouth...worshipping the beautiful cock like I needed to. Suddenly without warning me he started to unload in my mouth. I could feel the jets of sperm filling my mouth until my cheeks were bulging. Thick, chunky, hot, and salty it tamed the cumcravings I had been having for hours. As he softened in my mouth I struggled not to swallow this magnificent treat he had given me. He eased out of my mouth and let my head up. I smiled, opened my mouth to show him his nectar in my mouth, and then swallowed every drop of his chunky, tasty load.

The second time occured in the same park on my birthday this past October. I had spent a few hours with a friend drinking beers earlier in the evening. My route home led me past my favorite park and I decided to drop by to see if I could end my birthday celebration the right way...on my knees worshipping some strange cock until my throat was filled.

There were only two cars in the parking lot near the restrooms when I pulled up the hill to park. I quickly removed my slacks in my car. I had worn light colored slacks out that evening and did not want to leave noticeable knees stains or cumstains on them. I was wearing a pair of silk boxers which could pass as shorts easily. Having had a few beers earlier in the evening I also needed to pee badly so I got out of the car after a moment to look around and headed to the men's room. There was an older man standing about 25 feet away from the entrance to the restrooms. He watched me walk to the men's room door. As I approached I second man standing immediately next to the restroom door. I smiled and said hello as I brushed past him to enter. Hoping to hear the door open behind me I stepped up to the urinal and peed. After waiting a few moments to no avail I washed my hands and walked out. He was still standing next to the door when I exited. He smiled, said hello, and asked how I was. I smiled back, looked down, and saw he was rubbing his hand on his cock while looking at me. I quickly dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out, and began sucking it before he could stop me. His hand wrapped around my head. I sucked his cock for about five minutes like a greedy cumslut knowing that the other man was able to see me servicing the fat cock that was fucking my mouth. Suddenly he pulled out of my mouth and zipped his pants up. "Someone's coming...get up!!"

I quickly stood up to watch a man walk past us. He glanced over at us and walked around the side of the restroom building. I started to sink back to my knees when he stopped me. "Wait...I want to see what he does first." I told him it was okay if he watched if that was okay with him. He said okay and led me around the building. We found the third guy standing on the other side near an overhead light. My 'friend' led me to the corner under the light, looked over at the guy, and pushed me to my knees. Pulling his cock out in front of the other guy he pushed it into my mouth. His hand wrapped back around my head and he began fucking my mouth slowly. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feelings of being used by an unknown man when I sensed the third man had joined us. I opened my eyes, pulled off the cock in my mouth to see he has his cock out and the man using my mouth was stroking it to hardness. Soon they were taking turns fucking my mouth singly or together while I struggled to pleasure them with my tongue. After 10 minutes or so the first guy began cumming in my mouth. As his spurts began filling my throat the second cock began spraying into me. My throat and mouth were overflowing with cum as they sated themselves in me. As they finished they stepped back to zip up and then walked away leaving me under the light with a mouthful of their seed. It was then that I saw the older man who had been standing in the distance had walked up right next to us to stroke his cock. As I knelt there struggling to swallow the double load of cum I had been given he masturbated his hard cock. "Fucking amazing slut!", is all he said as he stepped up to cum on my face. Spraying me with his load he finished the last few spurts in my open mouth. Then he walked away into the night.

I knelt there a few seconds longer...gasping...burping up cum and swallowing it back down...and smiling like the cumslut I am. Thinking of the sweet birthday loads I had taken that night and wishing there had been more I quietly walked back to my car to drive home. Maybe next year I can top my new record...
Quote |