Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - memorable loads
Thread: memorable loads
View Single Post
Old 8th February 2006, 03:59 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Two encounters rank as most memorable:

1) I used to deliver furniture back when I was a bit younger. In the area of town where I used to work, there was a cruisy park. Sometimes I'd drive through at the end of the day. From time to time I'd see this one particular dude also cruising the park, but we never hooked up. One afternoon, however, we ran into each other again, but not inside the actual park -- we were just driving along the city streets and by chance pulled up next to each other at a traffic signal.

He gave me a nod of his head and probably tapped his brake lights or something as we drove away from the signal. I followed him -- into a cemetery parking lot!

It was mid-autumn and early evening, the sun was near ready to set. Even though I had followed him, I took the initiative and got out of my car and walked into the cemetery. He followed. Leaning against a large monument, away from public view, I light a cigarette and waited until he arrived. We made the usual small-talk and ultimately he got around to asking if I wanted to jerk off with him. This sounded like a pretty good idea, and though I always prefer to get sucked, an unexpected encounter of this sort and in this odd setting was a good turn-on for me, so I agreed.

The dude was decent looking, though a bit nondescript. He was built thick and about six feet tall, hairy. He unzipped and pulled out a massive, fat cock. He was mostly soft and I was a bit nervous seeing this huge dick. I hadn't yet shown him mine and by comparison... I felt like I had a mosquito-sized cock! But in the end, he seemed to enjoy my dick just the same, so I relaxed. We both stroked each other, hiding behind the memorial slab as the sun slipped steadily away, dark shadows creeping along the ground.

We never sucked each other, but that was OK. We sort of held on to each other, though. At one point he told me that he was a "big shooter" and that I should get out of the way when he was ready to cum. Yeah, yeah, I thought -- I've heard this before. But this guy wasn't exaggerating, as it turned out.

When he finally came, he leaned back against the grave and slowly stroked his fat, thick dick with a well-practiced hand. A smallish spurt of semen oozed out and I thought to myself that while it sure looked hot, it wasn't any sort of big shot like he had described. But that was just for starters. The dude ultimately blew a gigantic amount of cum that traveled a huge distance, at least ten feet if not more (I suspect more). No joke. You know I wouldn't shit you guys. In fact, he blew at least three spurts this amazing distance. The last two or three blasts were more or less "normal."

With my own hard dick still in my hands, I had to laugh. I forget what I said, but I am sure I told him I'd never seen anything like that before. He wiped off a bit of excess sperm from his hand and came over to me, played with my balls and nipples while I jerked myself off. I'm a respectable cumming, but compared to this guy... it seemed almost pathetic. Still, he seemed satisfied, so I was, too.

As we walked out of the cemetery it was nearly full dark. We talked a bit. He told me he lived with a chick but he often played with guys. He said his long-distance cumming was sometimes a problem for him as a lot of his sex partners thought it was too weird or else they simply didn't want to get slathered with so much cum from such a powerful dick.

We thanked each other for a good time and parted. I saw him again the following spring, ran into him in the local cruisy park near where I worked. As we talked for a second time, he admitted that he actually lived about a block away and around the corner from my furniture store. He also admitted that he had often watched me load the truck in warmer weather. I kind of liked that, enjoyed the fact that this dude was into looking at me from a distance.

So, since he already knew where I worked and was "in the neighborhood," I offered to take him back to the furniture store for some fun. I was the warehouse manager and I had a key to the premises. The store was closed, there was no chance of anyone showing up, and the owner often knew I frequently came in to work on my own time to get ahead of schedule or organize the warehouse when we had too much stock.

The store had huge picture windows in front which wrapped around two sides of the building. Here we set up our various displays. These windows provided enough light from outside to see, so I left the rest of the showroom lights off as we entered. Locking the door behind us, I was surprised at his boldness when he suggested we kick back on one of the sofas right on the sales floor. I agreed, but made sure that I picked a spot where I knew we could not be seen by passersby.

We got much more intimate this time around. Kissing, hugging, touching, shirts off, passing poppers back and forth, mutual sucking and stroking. We both had each other close to cumming several times but we both held back. He especially expressed concern that he didn't want to cum because he knew he'd shoot a huge distance and would certainly stain a lot of brand-new upholstery!

I suggested that we go into the warehouse staging area, where I and my crew get items ready for delivery in the mornings. There was a large expanse of tiled floor that I could easily mop up. But he didn't want to take a chance with this, either. I then told him that we had a warehouse storage area in the basement and that all the items down there were covered in plastic, plus there was an employee men's room where he could shoot directly into a large basin-type scrub sink. He agreed and we both zipped up and went downstairs to get off together. I told him to cum first since I knew it would turn me on to see it again.

Leaning against the far wall of the small restroom, about five feet away from the sink he was aiming at, he took a huge hit of poppers and jerked off as I played with his nipples. His resulting load was just as amazing as the first time, except that the room was too small to see the entire distance I knew he was capable of shooting. Still, five feet was impressive enough. And the damn fucker hit the center of the sink like a bullseye. I had to laugh again, but it didn't break the mood. He pulled my shirt over my head and licked my chest while I blew my load for him.

We made tentative plans to meet again, saying we'd look for each other in the park from time to time. I saw him watching me load the truck once more after that, but never ran into him in the park. A few months later, I moved to Florida.

I look for him every time I come to NY to visit, but so far... no luck. There is a new bookstore that recently opened in that neighborhood, though, so maybe if I'm lucky I will run into him there. Hell, stranger things have happened...

2) I was oft-cruised by this fellow when I was about eighteen years old. I'd guess he was almost thirty at the time. We'd run into each other late at night, street cruising in our vehicles. We fucked around a couple times, tentatively, in my van (ancient piece of shit with a three speed manual transmission on the column -- but it had a fold-out bed in the back, of which I made frequent good use). Neither of us ever came those couple of times, though. Not sure why, exactly, it just worked out that way.

But one night, he invited me over to his place -- it was winter and far too cold to fuck around in the back of the van, even with the heater on.

The sex was pretty good and consisted of mostly him blowing me. We moved from room to room in his apartment -- kind of odd, but fun, too. He seemed to want to get a taste of my dick in every room. We wound up in his parlor where we got naked together. At this time, I was still a bit shy and sometimes nervous during man to man sex, but I held my own pretty well.

I remember his dick was pretty damn nice and that he was mostly a submissive cocksucker sort of guy, and even at this young age I was finding that I really enjoyed these kinds of dudes. He sucked me on his knees while I stood there in the center of the room, then when he had me close to blowing my load, he stood up. He told me to wait there and he left the room, returning with a bottle of lube.

He greased up both our dicks and we rubbed our two hard cocks together, then we stood facing each other and jerked each other off. He told me that he often shot big loads and that I might get messy. I said it was cool with me.

His dick got harder and harder in my hand and he warned me that he was ready to cum. When he blew his wad, a massive outpouring of sperm filled my entire hand and oozed onto the carpet. He didn't seem to care. There was so much cum that even the back of my hand was covered, along with my wrist. I slowed down my stroke on his cock, thinking he was finished. "Keep going," he said, "I didn't cum yet."

What? What the fuck is he talking about? I was only about eighteen at the time and this sure LOOKED like a full load to me! But he wasn't kidding. I jerked his dick for at least a couple more minutes and then he shot yet another load, this one easily three times as massive as the first one. There was unbelievable amounts of semen just about everywhere, pouring from his dick and dripping from my hand, down our legs, onto my feet, a major puddle and many splashes on his rug.

To be perfectly honest... it was much too much. Bordering on inhuman and kind of gross. At the same time, it was hot as hell! I couldn't make up my mind if I was into this or not.

As it turned out, I guess I WAS into it because he took his own cum-slathered cock and rubbed it over my dick, then used his sperm as lube to stroke me off.

I fucked around with him in his apartment a couple more times after that, randomly running into him on the street. Each time it was the same: same sex, same inordinate amount of cum.

Last year, when I was visiting NY again, I noticed a familiar car in the parking lot of a local bookstore that was pulling in just as I was leaving. It couldn't be...

But it was. Same dude, and more amazingly -- same fucking car! Hell, it had been almost TWENTY years and he was still driving the same car.

He recognized me immediately and came over to my truck as I was starting the ignition. We talked and I teased him for not having bought a new car. He called me a rude name, all in jest, and we laughed. He asked if I remembered our encounters way back when. I told him I sure did, and I said I could never forget a dude who came so much. He said he still came just as heavy and he invited me back to his place for another go.

Alas, I'd just cum twice inside the bookstore and was sure I wasn't up for even more. I told him I'd try to meet him a few nights from now, but we never ran into each other again.

Something tells me I'll eventually see him, though. I always run into guys from my past over and over.

I've never met anyone who could match the distance of Guy #1 or the amount of Guy #2 since.

In a way, I'm kind of glad. I generally don't carry quite enough Kleenex in my jacket pocket anyway!
Quote |