Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Help!
Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 9th February 2006, 05:42 PM
justin2you
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to justin2you
DOWNLOAD A GOOD BROWSER

One of the best ways to stop popups is to download a good browser. [MICROSOFT BROWSER ISN'T MY #1 CHOICE FOR BEING GOOD.... IT IS MY LAST OPTION.

You need to download a good browser like MOZELLA FIREFOX = blocks most all popups UNLESS YOU TELL IT OTHERWISE.

DOES NOT LET SITES INSTALL ANYTHING UNLESS YOU SAY YES = No viruses get auto install from a corrupt site.

USES TABS = other windows appear as a tab on the main browser window so you can have tons of profiles in tabs and just click on the tabs to browse through what you have....

MY TESTS [on silverdaddies.com] and i have had upwards of several hundred profile tabs going in one go on the main browser window.

There are other excellent browsers you can get BUT DON"T USE IE ALL THAT MUCH unless the site says you must.
Quote |