Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising In Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2006, 06:14 PM
Cupidman

Royal Garden Plaza (RGP)

I was at RGP yesterday and the day before, slumming it in the toilets, of course.

The day before, I met an Asian guy, from Malaysia I think, who had a massive, hard cock, but would NOT go into one of the stalls. He was paranoid (maybe rightly so) about the security. But he felt comfortable with mutual masturbation at the urinals. The only problem with that is that people can walk in on you at any time and this guy had little to no experience in playing it cool in the toilets. He was a bit odd.

Yesterday, however, I found one right away around 11am. He was about 20, slim, cute and had a nice cock. In less than a minute, I was taking his whole cock into my hungry mouth, while two fat farangs spewed out shit and gas in the stalls next to us. I'm not sure if that's part of the allure of toilet sex, but hey...we went with it....

Last week, quite by chance, I found myself sucking on a c-u-t-e Isaan guy in the upstairs toilets at Carre Four (near the Home Pro). I saw that the last toilet (squatter style and with no light) was occupied. So I took the stall next to it and peered through the peep hole and could see someone stroking his hard cock.

There were two guys in there, but one of them got nervous and left just as I was peering over the top of the stall. Withing seconds, I was there and sucking on a nice, beefy cock.

This guy had the kind of light weight material shorts and almost feels like nothing is there when you pull on his ass cheeks in an effort to get his whole cock into your mouth.

His balls had a nice aroma to them, like he'd been working on a construction site for 120 baht a day before he came for a blowjob. When he came, I could feel the underside his cock with my tongue as it pulsed over and over again. I tried to keep up with the spurts of cum going down my throat. Man! what a reward

I've been to CF/HP many times and this was the only time I'd had luck in the stalls. I'd say the downstairs loo isn't so easy for hook ups, as the stalls are highly visible to the sinks and urinals. Plus there's ALWAYS people coming and going. The upstairs stalls are set up better.

I have to say, while it's good to be cautious, I've never seen security checking out the bathrooms at either RGP or Carre Four. Solicitation as certainly been going on at RGP for ages. I don't think a single woman (or guy?) can walk around there very long without being hit upon. I know many women who've been blatantly walked up to and asked, "How much?"

(Of course, my answer would be, "I don't pay, but I DO swallow.") 555
Quote |