Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Heads Up: Excellent Oral Service weekend of Feb. 10-14, 2006 in River North Hotel
View Single Post
Old 12th February 2006, 07:57 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

In all, there were eight men serviced on Friday afternoon.

AZ, 29, 5'10", 160#, blond, smooth, a repeat one-on-one guy, came at 1 and let me spend a long time sucking his cock, working over his balls (which he loves) and eating out his ass. When we had gone around the world several times, I turned him onto his back, started massaging his prostate, and swallowed him whole and drained him dry.

At 3, Chibud32 from NYC came, and took a shower and then came out to bed, where I proceeded to work over his cockand balls and ass. We were joined by EJ, who is a fuckbuddy of both Chi and mine. He stripped down and the three of us had a wild old time. Unusually, EJ was the first to shoot his mancream. Then we both ganged up on Chibud and stole his spermsupply. Amazing sex.

At 4:45, PJ knocked on the door. He's 30, with a fairly smooth and solid body with some of the best legs around. He was almost no sooner naked than the door knocked again, and we greeted OJ, a medium-height, stocky-solidly-built African American fellow with a fat cock. It was his first time in a group; PJ and I worked together to help him get off, because he had to catch a train. He shot a very generous load and left.

He was replaced by DR, an Asian American who is slim, smooth, with tennis-player legs (can you tell I like good legs? ) and a nice slim hard cock. All three of us were going at it on the king-sized bed when the door knocked yet again, and in came IM, a tall, slim, verywellhung man who was also a previous attendee. He came in and stripped down, showing off that big cock of his, and PJ was lost to the rest of us... LOL...he started deep-throating IM with zeal and devotion.

At that point came one last knock, and in came AJ, a newcomer, in his 40s, with a very thick cock. He stayed around awhile and seemed to have a good time, but he also needed to catch a train, so he dressed and left.

That left the four of us; we moved PJ and IM onto the bed with DR and myself. PJ was deepthroating IM; I was sucking gently on DR. It was an amazing double-orgasm, with both of them shooting noisy loads into us. Then I had IM and DR get on either side of PJ, and they dealt with his mouth and his tits while I massaged his prostate and took his sperm away from him.

WHAT AN EXCELLENT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!!

Nothing elsehappened on friday or saturday because I had to work all that time. On Sunday afternoon, I had the privilege of servicing a new fellow, in his 40s, short, slim, smooth, about 6" cock, very hot tasty ass, very sensitive nipples. I spent a very busy half-hour working his body...and eventually he, too, made a donation to the spermbank.

VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MONDAY FEB. 13
LUNCHTIME GET-TOGETHER. THERE'S STILL ROOM...

csm
Quote |