Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any M/F Couples w/Bimale on here go to bookstores?
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2006, 08:14 PM
bipeter
Cruiser

Smile Any M/F Couples w/Bimale on here go to bookstores?

Just got back from Hollywood Boutique and played with this hot couple there. Both about early 40's. They were in a booth with gloryhole and I was lucky enough to be in the next booth. I watched them play for a little while then took my cock out and started stroking it and near the hole so they could see. It only took a couple of minutes before they motioned me to stick my cock through the hole. Felt like both of them were working on me. I pulled out because I was getting close. I knelt down and he stuck his fat cock through for me to suck. It was awesome! They then asked me to go to the bigger booths. I followed them in and we had a pretty hot 3way. I fucked her, sucked him, they both sucked me and I shot my load all over her tits and he shot his load all over my cock. Was wondering if any other couples on here would like to meet up!
Quote |