Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bathhouse in San Bernardino?
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2006, 09:16 AM
Spikedchez
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Spikedchez Send a message via Yahoo to Spikedchez
Come On Cubby!

Cubby if you want to quote crime stats San Berdo has some of the higest murder and violent crime stats in the USA. As neighborhoods go Hillcrest and Little Italy Vs San Berdo no f-ing contest. Look I lived In Riverside. It is nice to have a bathhouse in the area, but boys hold the phone... A tresure? Unless you mean the new definition of Treasure as in shit hole I don't see it. Perhaps I'm spoiled I can not think of an experience more plesent than taking the sun on The Vulcans Patio on a warm summer day. I fondly remember my college days at The Cross a privete Gentlemens club in London. Victorian suroundings fireplaces , a dining room, Bar, Cigar room and on the lower floors the steam sunna. Pool and the upper floors small but remarkably eligant rooms . The Sex was great and and the place made it even better.
I only wish I had the capitol to do something like that on this side of the Atlantic.

Spike
Quote |