Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Thai AirAsia's 99 Bhats special = Sould we book now ?
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2006, 06:00 PM
Axiom2001
Cruiser

A friend of mine purchased a ticket for me on this airline in November for my January departure from Bkk to Phuket. The fare came to sixty dollars rt; I was indeed fortunate and elated and had no fear in terms of this being a scam.

I even got on before a lot of other travelers because of my bum knee; I managed to do this after folks had lined up. I didn't know this line was for my particular flight, so I went to the counter and addressed my concern with a customer agent. He let me proceed; after I had gotten on the flight, I had seat 18 aisle which was recommended to me by the extremely handsome male flight attendant. The flight, although maxed out in terms of passengers, was indeed comfortable.

On my return to Bkk, I had an exist row seat by the window. This was rooooooooooooomy.

So as one writer wrote-- "stop worrying." Go and enjoy yourself immensely!

PS They even serve a nice snack, much better than the so-called snacks that we get on US carriers...