Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sofitel
Thread: Sofitel
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2006, 04:12 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Carnarvon,
I've had one experience like yours at the Tarntawan, a guy who was closeted and didn't want anyone to see who he was--and I think it's degrading besides!
But interestingly enough, of all the guys I've brought there (and it's been a LOT! ) he was the only one uncomfortable with the procedure. I have only brought non-money boys there, out of about 25 guys, by the way. In fact, I am always apologetic about the procedure, but usually the guy likes the amount of security and says it's a good way to protect customers. I disagree, but that has been my experience!
Finally, the security guards at the Tarntawan are extremely polite, even to the Money Boys, from what I've seen.
BTW, I really like how friendly the Tarntawan staff is to Thai customers, since other hotels don't always treat Thais as well as tourists.
As to Axiom's post, it's the FIRST time I've heard the Montien allowing Thai visitors to rooms. Do you think they just missed you, or have they changed their joiner's policy?