Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bathhouse in San Bernardino?
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2006, 11:14 PM
Spikedchez
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Spikedchez Send a message via Yahoo to Spikedchez
HUH?

Glick:
Dude, there is whining and then there is warning. If a movie sucks I want to know so I don't waste my money. If a car is a lemon I want to know. If a place is a shit hole I want to know. The place is a shit hole and the fact that it is the only shit hole in the area does not change the fact that it is a shit hole. It is not a case of if this place will go out of business but when. You can forgive rude attendents , xerox'd ID's , high crime . poor facilities and a shortage of guys and high prices by themselves but just like the song says put them all together it spells SHITHOLE! The down side is no one will do it right, future investors won't say here was a great idea executed badly they will say guess ther is no market for this type of place in the inland empire. But think of the possiblities of a stand alone, closed fitness center with steam, pool, spa, private rooms ect now that would not just fly but soar!

spike
Quote |