Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - forest preserve etiquette
View Single Post
Old 21st February 2006, 08:13 AM
maturesucker79
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to maturesucker79

In my short experience I have noticed that it doesn't really matter HOW you park your car. You park and sit there long enough you will start to get some curious looks and definite signs of interest.

The forest preserve offers a wide array of choices. You will have your middle-aged business man looking for a quick release while he is on his lunch break, you will also find some younger guys looking for some fun, but you can be sure to always run into older (60+) men.

The only thing I would stress though is being very careful about what you do there. I love cruising to pick up a fat cock to suck somewhere more private and discreet because I don't think it's worth getting arrested over. The cops will sometimes pose as interested men to catch you doing something worth being arrested over.

Be careful and have fun!