Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - College Dorm fun ???
View Single Post
Old 21st February 2006, 12:36 PM
BiMichael4Fun
Cruiser

My freshman year of college, 3 of my best friends and I went to Cancun Ft. Lauderdale/Miami together for spring break. During the day, we went to Haulover Beach, which, for those of you who don't know, is a public nude beach in Miami. After hanging around naked together on the beach getting pretty toasted on beer and rum/coke that we brought along, we would go back to the hotel room, which the 4 of us were sharing, to shower and get ready to go out to party. The first day that we were there, nothing really happened between us, except that we were hanging out naked on the beach and saw each other naked in the room. That night, we went out partying at one of the local clubs, and picked up a group of 4 hot women who were also there on spring break. We all came back to our room around 3 am, drunk and horny. An orgy developed in the room pretty quickly...partners were traded...dicks were sucked...loads were blown....Everyone eventually passed out naked in the room. The next morning the ladies left pretty quickly after waking up, but the guys were still naked in the room, or wearing nothing more than boxers, and it was obvious that we were still horny. All 4 of us jerked off together before getting ready to go back to Haulover Beach for the day. We went to a different club that night, and were fortunate to pick up more women. That night in our hotel room after eveyone was naked, I asked the women if they would make love to each other and let us watch. They agreed, but only if we (the guys) gave each other blow jobs first. We fought it for a few minutes, but our youth and enthusiasm took over quickly, and we paired up into 2 69 positions and gave each other blow jobs for the first time. After the show by the women together, we each fucked the woman that we picked up, and then all fell asleep together, naked. The next morning (or early afternoon) after the women left, it was raining so we decided to order pizza. With everyone in their boxer and drinking beer, we started to discuss our conquests of the previous 2 evenings. As we drank more on this rainy afternoon, I started to get hard, so I started massaging my dick through my boxers. The hottest guy (Steve) on the trip noticed and asked me if I needed any help...."after all," he said, "I was paired up with Mark last night and didn't get to taste your hot dick." I was shocked, since Steve was involved in a strong str8 relationship, played on the college soccer team, and was quarterback of his high school football team. However, I wasn't going to turn down this opportunity and dropped my boxers to the floor. As he started sucking my dick, Tom (the guy that I was paired with the night before), pulled down Steve's boxers and started sucking his dick. I motioned for Mark to come over and I started playing with his dick. Then, I laid on my back on the bed, with Steve still working on my dick, and asked Mark to sit on my chest and feed me his dick. Soon, cum was all over each of us as we all blew our loads. After cleaning off the cum, we all remained naked for the rest of the afternoon, just hanging out in the room, drinking, and shooting the shit. That night, we went out again, but Mark was the only one of us to successfully pick up a woman, so he left with her. Steve, Tom, and I went back to the room alone, horny, and drunk. When we got back to the room, Tom said that he had been horny all night and was going to have to blow his load before he could sleep, and he started undressing, so Steve and I started to do the same. Once we were naked, we were still drinking and Tom suggested a game of truth or dare. The dares started out pretty calm....play with Steve's dick until he's hard, for example, but as the night progressed and the beer continued to flow, the game got a lot more sexual. Eventually, Steve dared me to let Tom fuck me in the ass, and since we were all horny at this point I agreed. Then, we decided that it wasn't fair for only one of us to be fucked, so Steve fucked Tom in the ass while I watched, then I fucked Steve. As in previous nights, we fell asleep naked on the beds. The next morning, we were still asleep when Mark returned to our hotel room. As soon as he walked in and found us naked together without any women, he woke us up to see what happened. We told him the entire story and I watched as his dick was growing hard in his pants. I grabbed his hard dick through his pants and laughed, and said that it looks like Mark feels left out. The three of us surrounded him and undressed him, then attacked his body...sucking on his nipples, dick, and ass...then, after fingering his ass for a few minutes, Mark said that he was ready to be fucked by me....I bent him over the bed and rode him doggy style until I blew my load in his ass...That night, we continued with our normal routine of clubbing and trying to pick up women. Maybe we were a little more relaxed knowing that we'd get laid by each other if we didn't pick up any women, but we were all successful in picking up and bringing home a hot spring breaker. As the orgy developed that night in our hotel room, 2 of the ladies started kissing each other...then, as a result of their positions on the bed, Tom's dick (he was eating his woman's pussy) was near my face (I was on my back with my woman sucking my dick). I reached over and took Tom's dick into my mouth. As the night progressed, everyone was playing with everyone...guys kissing guys...women eating women...guys sucking guys....guys fucking women...I couldn't believe that such an incredible event was occurring. The next morning when we all woke up, the orgy re-started, but the women seemed to only want to fuck and go. We asked them if we could see them again that night and they all agreed to meet us at a club down the street. The guys and I hung out at the hotel pool that afternoon, then that evening after dinner, we went to the club to meed the ladies. After a night of drinking, dancing, and partying, we all went back to our hotel room. As the drinks continued to pour, we started playing drinking games, then truth or dare, which quickly deteriorated into sexual dares. Before the night was over the guys were fucking each other while the ladies watched, then they returned the favor. These ladies were leaving the next day, so they ended up going back to their room around 4 am. The next morning, I was awakened when I felt a mouth wrapping around my dick. When I opened my eyes, Mark was giving me a blow job, and Tom was waking Steve up the same way. After everyone blew their loads, we decided to spend our last afternoon in Florida at Haulover Beach, soaking the sun together, naked on the beach. That night, we went out together one more time, but the women that we picked up were a little more conservative than the previous 2 nights, so there was no bisexual action that night. However, there was some partner trading, etc., so we were at least all in the room together. The next morning, we fucked each other, blew our loads, and loaded the SUV for the drive home. It was an 8 hour drive home, so we decided to split the driving and each person would drive for 1 hour each for 2 rotations. Mark was driving first, and suggested that we not let the party stop until we got home. He said that the driver gets to make the rules for what the others have to do while he is driving. He suggested that Tom and I french kiss one another while he watched in the rear view mirror, then asked Steve to reach over from the passenger seat and start jerking him off. Then he told us to get naked in the backseat, then I was to give Tom a blowjob while fingering his ass. This type of action continued throughout the drive home, as we rotated drivers, different back seat passengers, etc. After we got started, we were all naked for the entire drive, except for getting dressed for each of our stops to rotate drivers, eat, use the bathroom, or get gas. If our dicks were tired, we would still french kiss, nibble on nipples, or eat/finger ass. It was an unbelievable week, and we remained close for the next year or two, getting together for blow jobs and sex together whenever our girlfriends weren't available. I went on spring break the next three years, but my college spring break initiation will never be forgotten!